The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35 thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming over a full -55 to +150 °C temperature range.
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear +10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5 °C accuracy guaranteeable (at +25 °C)
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Less than 60 mA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08 °C in still air
- Low impedance output, 0.1Ω for 1 mA load
There are no reviews yet.