The PIR HC-SR501 Sensor is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin.
- Single bit output
- Small size makes it easy to conceal
- Compatible with all microcontrollers
- TTL output
- Delay time: 5 – 200 seconds
- Sensing Range: about 120°, 7metres maximum.
- Rotating the SENSITIVITY ADJUST potentiometer in clockwise direction increases the sensing distance. Rotating in anticlockwise direction decreases sensing distance.
- Rotating the TIME DELAY AJUST potentiometer in clockwise direction increases the time duration for each HIGH pulse. Rotating in anticlockwise direction decreases the time duration.