Make your next Arduino project attractive with a colourful LCD. This bif (2.8″ diagonal) LCD with 4 white-LED backlight has 240×320 pixels with individual RGB pixel control.
The display has a built-in controller with has internal buffer. So almost no work is done by your microcontroller. Just send data by SPI and voila!!
The module is fully assembled and tested. Simply plug it with your Arduino, load up your sketch and you are ready to go. No soldering!!
SPI needs 5 pins for the display and another pin for the µSD card, if you want to store your data (from sensors etc) or read images from the SD card…
Of course, dont forget to check the datasheet given below.
- Size: 2.8″ SPI Serial (Without touch)
- Display area: 6.5(W) x 4.5(H) cm/ 2.55 x 1.77”
- Driver element: a-Si TFT active matrix
- Pixel arrangement: RGB vertical stripe
- Driver IC: ILI9341
- Backlight: White LED
- Viewing Direction: 6 o’clock
- Color Depth: 262K/65K
- Resolution: 240×320 dots (RGB)
- Bth 5V and 3.3V compatible
- Need at least 4 IOs from your MCU (eg.- Arduino)
- Includes power supply IC and Micro SD Card Adapter, compatible with 5110 interface.
There are no reviews yet.