Ideal for low power (nanoWatt) and connectivity applications that benefit from the availability of three serial ports: FS-USB(12Mbit/s), I²C and SPI (up to 10 Mbit/s) and an asynchronous (LIN capable) serial port (EUSART). Large amounts of RAM memory for buffering and Enhanced Flash program memory make it ideal for embedded control and monitoring applications that require periodic connection with a (legacy free) personal computer via USB for data upload/download and/or firmware updates.
- Full Speed USB 2.0 (12Mbit/s) interface
- 1K byte Dual Port RAM + 1K byte GP RAM
- Full Speed Transceiver
- 16 Endpoints (IN/OUT)
- Streaming Port
- Internal Pull Up resistors (D+/D-)
- 48 MHz performance (12 MIPS)
- Pin-to-pin compatible with PIC16C7X5
There are no reviews yet.