The DAC0800 series are monolithic 8-bit high-speed current-output digital-to-analog converters (DAC) featuring typical settling times of 100 ns. When used as a multiplying DAC, monotonic performance over a 40 to 1 reference current range is possible. The DAC0800 series also features high compliance complementary current outputs to allow differential output voltages of 20 Vp-p with simple resistor loads. The reference-to-full-scale current matching of better than ±1 LSB eliminates the need for full-scale trims in most applications, while the nonlinearities of better than ±0.1% over temperature minimizes system error accumulations.
The noise immune inputs will accept a variety of logic levels. The performance and characteristics of the device are essentially unchanged over the ±4.5V to ±18V power supply range and power consumption at only 33 mW with ±5V supplies is independent of logic input levels.
- Fast Settling Output Current: 100 ns
- Full Scale Error: ±1 LSB
- Nonlinearity Over Temperature: ±0.1%
- Full Scale Current Drift: ±10 ppm/°C
- High Output Compliance: −10V to +18V
- Complementary Current Outputs
- Interface Directly with TTL, CMOS, PMOS and Others
- 2 Quadrant Wide Range Multiplying Capability
- Wide Power Supply Range: ±4.5V to ±18V
- Low Power Consumption: 33 mW at ±5V
There are no reviews yet.